Aku-Aku: The Secret of Easter Island is a nonfiction book by Thor Heyerdahl. It is a sequel to his previous work The Kon-Tiki Expedition: By Raft Across the South Seas. Aku-Aku details Thor Heyerdahl's return to Easter Island.
Eight years after his adventurous voyage aboard the Kon-Tiki Thor Heyerdahl has returned to Easter Island. This time to better examine the people who had left such an impression upon him during his expediton, and to discover the secret of the Easter Island Statues.
- Detectives off to the end of the World
- What awaited us at the World's Navel
- In Volcanic Gas Tunnels
- The Mystery of the Easter Island Giants
- The Long-Ears' Secret
- Superstition against Superstition
- Meeting the Caves' Dumb Guardians
- Into the Secret Caves of Easter Island
- Among Gods and Devils in Easter Island's Underworld
- Morogo Uta: A Ruined City in the Clouds
- My Aku-Aku Says...