Notice: this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia
|Uh-oh! It looks like this article is Stolen!|
this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
- April 24
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Krusty Krab Customers
- Mild Ones Biker Gang
- Unknown Hobo-Miner
- Clam 1
- Clam 2
- Rebel Rouser - SpongeBob and Patrick putting on their biker gear
SpongeBob is jellyfishing. Some men on motorcycles drive past him, and SpongeBob holds on to one of the men's jackets, ripping a 'W' off of the jacket. He looks at the jacket when he has to let go of it. He presumes it says "The ild Ones", but he soon notices the "W" in his hand and figures out that they are called "The Wild Ones". After someone tells him about "The Wild Ones", SpongeBob runs to tell Mr. Krabs (actually, SpongeBob "takes the shortcut, which is a piggyback ride on a bubble). He does not listen, so he tells Patrick. Mr. Krabs puts up a banner saying 'WELCOME WILD ONES!' on the Krusty Krab and raises his prices in order to get them to eat there after hearing SpongeBob describes them as "ravenous". After Patrick says that if they dressed up like bikers, they would be the big scary bikers, SpongeBob and Patrick decide to dress in biker attire and ride into town on a paddle-unicycle and a paddle-tricycle, respectively. After the bikers arrive at The Krusty Krab, it turns out that they are old folk. The actual name of the biker gang is 'The mild Ones'. SpongeBob had the 'M' upside-down. The biker that had the "M" ripped off of his jacket gets his "M" back from SpongeBob, and The Mild Ones ride away. Shortly after this, it is revealed that Squidward decided to go with them.
- A similar situation was used in a 2007 film, Wild Hogs.
- The title is of course a reference to the song from the film Easy Rider, Born to Be Wild.
- Once again, Patrick is seen wearing different clothes on a non-fancy occasion, with one of the first being inMy Pretty Seahorse.
- When Patrick says "Leather hats" and "Leather pants", he points to the wrong places as a joke showing his stupidity.
- Born to Be Wild was mistaken on many sites to be called Burn To Be Wild.
- Old Man Jenkins is one of The Mild Ones.
- This is the third time that the letters W and M were switched around; the first being "No Weenies Allowed", second being "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV".
- The German title for this episode is "Wilde Jungs" wich means "Wild Boys".
- When the Mild Ones are driving around Squidward, when you watch that in slow motion, you can see that the men's jackets say "Mile Ones" instead of "Mild Ones".
- SpongeBob's biker outfit consists of: a red and white striped long sleeved top, a denim waistcoat, jeans, brown work boots and a round helmet with a spike and a skull. His bike is his paddle-unicycle (which was mostly seen in few episodes).
- Patrick's biker outfit consists of: a yellow-ish t-shirt, a black leather jacket with a high collar, blue denim shorts with a big belt with a skull on it and a black cap. His bike is a paddle-tricycle.
- When SpongeBob takes the "shortcut", he breaks the fourth wall by riding the transition.
- In Latin America, this episode was first aired on March 29, 2007, two days before it first aired in the United States.
- This episode contains the second Goofy Goober reference outside the movie. The first was in Chimps Ahoy.
- When SpongeBob barricades the Krusty Krab's front door with the cash register station, Squidward is sitting in the boat. However, a moment later SpongeBob finds Squidward at home when he rushes to Squidward's house to warn him of the biker gang.
- This is the second time a shortcut to the Krusty Krab is shown, the first time being in "Wormy".
- Patrick's shirt with jacket could be a reference to Mutt Williams.
- This is the second Patrick wears his Goofy Goober underwear, the first time was in "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie."
- This is the second episode where the title starts with the word born, the first was Born Again Krabs.
- By name, the milds is a peaceful bikers gang, but in the beginning of the episode, they were driving at a speed high enough to burn the plants, which is topic of aggressive riders, it means that the milds appeared were aggressive.
APM Music Identification
- Finger of Fear - SpongeBob grabs everything to secure the Krusty Krab.
- Drama Link E - "A horrible biker gang called the Wild Ones are coming! We got to run!"
- Tomfoolery - "Bikini Bottom, your salvation is here!"
- The Tip Top Polka/Cliff Polka - Squidward tells SpongeBob he overreacts to everything.
- Rescue - The Mild Ones are coming to the Krusty Krab. 
- Hilo March - The Mild Ones Prepare to Leave. NOTE: the song is played down 2 notes in the 1st Verse.