|Enchanted Tiki Dreams|
|Season 7, Episode 145b|
|Air date||June 19, 2010|
|Written by|| Aaron Springer|
Buried in Time
The Abrasive Side
- Squidward Tentacles
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Electric Eel
- Enchanted Tikis
- Gary (cameo)
- Kelpy G (music only)
- One Extremely Annoying Shift Later
Squidward is extremely annoyed(Not as usual) by Spongebob and Patrick's games (Throwing rocks on there heads and sauce on there eyes at work). Now he wants to live in his own world where he can relax in peace, so SpongeBob and Patrick build a tiki world made out of ear wax for him in his house and Squidward starts to like it (Drinking smoothies, listening to songs, painting and Dancing) until Patrick accidentally tips over the tikis that caused a fire burned the tree and destroys the tiki world. Squidward comes up with an idea to make his dreams last: a swingset with his tiki boat, with SpongeBob and Patrick taking turns being hit by it and flying over.
- The episode's title card is similar to I Was a Teenage Gary.
- the title of this episode may be a possible refrence to Disneyland's enchanted tiki room
- Squidward's bed does not have the canopy on top in this episode.
- This is the second time Squidward gets stung on purpose by SpongeBoband Patrick, the first was in Cephalopod Lodge. However, he got stung in the tongue by a jellyfish in Cephalopod Lodge, this time, he gets stung in the arm by an Electric Eel.
- This is also the last appearance of an Electric Eel. Its first appearance Walking Small.
- This is the second time Squidward's house's parts come off, the first was in Squidville. The third will be in A Friendly Game.
- Sandy was originally going to be in this episode, but it was cut out for time.
- Squidward said "...or drink from a coconut that's full of flan." However, it was really a smoothie.
- This is the sixth episode to have tikis on the title card. The first was Hall Monitor, the second was Culture Shock, the third was I Was a Teenage Gary, the fourth was SpongeBob vs. The Big One, and the fifth was A Pal for Gary. The seventh will be Sweet and Sour Squid.
- This is the first episode of the series in which the Viacom byline on the closing Paramount logo was in its 2006 font.
- In German this episode is called "Thaddäus im Tiki-Land", means "Squidward in Tiki-Land".
- This one of the episodes where Squidward has a happy moment starting by wandering the forest until riding the boat and hits Spongebob and Patrick. But, in the episode Are You Happy Now?, Squidward said that he had never had a happiest moment. But it is possible that the events of this episode aired after Are You Happy Now?.
- When this episode premired, it paired with "Rodeo Daze". Then, it started airing with "Gramma's Secret Recipe". Now it airs with "Buried in Time".
- Spongebob says "Something Squidward this way comes." is a paraphrase of a line in Macbeth and a tagline for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, "Something Wicked This way Comes."
- Squidward's craziness about calmness is must be an irony.
- Squidward paints a beautiful landscape of his Tiki-Land, but it doesn't make sense because he was only given red paint, yet he made a rainbow.
Pua Paoakalani B- Squidward Cries