Notice: this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia
|Uh-oh! It looks like this article is Stolen!|
this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
Sunday, November 15
- Squidward Tentacles
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Mr. Krabs
- What Zit Tooya (debut)
- Patrick Star(cameo)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Nancy Suzy Fish (cameo)
Mr. Krabs puts SpongeBob against Squidward in a work contest, telling them there will be a prize. He shows them a brochure for a cruise vacation, leading Squidward to believe the vacation is the prize. They have to name all the customers in the Krusty Krab. Somehow SpongeBob knows every ones name and Squidward is wondering how he knows. SpongeBob actually has a book with everybody's name in it. Squidward then swipes the book and says the names in the book. He told Mr. Krabs that he has more points than SpongeBob. Mr. Krabs didn't tally the scores, but Squidward and SpongeBob were in a sudden death to know the last customer's name. After a struggle or trying to remember, Squidward then gets SpongeBob out of the way and asks the fish his name. He responds "What's it to ya?" After three attempts to find out his name, Squidward snatched his wallet and ran. He attracted a cop eating a doughnut, who chased him because he ran a red light, and more so after he realizes he stole a wallet too. Squidward then makes it on top of a roof and after a tug-of-war for the wallet, Squidward manages to get his license, which the name reads "Mr.What Zit Tooya". He then is arrested. In jail, he gets the prize from Mr. Krabs and it turns out Squidward went too far because the prize is just the brochure for the trip. Squidward belives he is safe from SpongeBob and Patrick, and it turns out Patrick is in jail. He offers to play Parcheesi with Squidward, but he just falls apart.
Deaths and Injuries
- Squidward's body parts fall apart when Patrick wants to play.
- Squidward was hit by a nightstick.
Destruction and Abuse
- What Zit Tooya's wallet is torn by Squidward.
- Nancy's Krabby Patty is wet by Squidward's sweat gland.
- The brochure is torn by Squidward.
- This episode reveals the names of the rest of the fishfolk:
- Even though the calendar in Squidward's jail cell says the month is November, Bikini Bottom does not show any track of autumn, This is because it is spring in November.
- The title card color is very different to the episode Shell of a Man, Patrick Smartpants, and Dumped, and except for those question marks put on it to make it more different.
- The ending of "Good Ol' Whathisname" is very similar to SpongeBob Meets the Strangler.
- Squidward says that he has only 364 days and 9 years left in prison. Also, he makes a grammar error of the English language.
- Mr. Krabs reads a magazine named Maximizing Profit (Maximizing Prophet), as revealed in this episode to get more wealthy and live the perfect life with money.
- This the first time Squidward gets arrested, the second time was in Professor Squidward, the 3rd is Fiasco!
- It is never explained why Patrick is in jail. However, the law could have caught up with him from Driven to Tears.
- When Mr. What Zit Tooya's wallet rips open, his license begins falling to the ground. When it cuts to Squidward, the license is seen falling forward into his hands.
- There seems to be about 4 people with the name Jess.
- There isn't a November 31, when it is seen inside the cell with Squidward and Patrick.
- The captions are a few seconds behind the dialog during the episode.
- In this episode, November 15 is on a Sunday when a common year started on Thursday, but the Krusty Krab is closed on Sundays.
- This is the 3rd time Patrick goes to jail; he also went for stealing a balloon in Life of Crime, and supposedly being the Strangler in SpongeBob Meets the Strangler.
- In his daydream, Squidward is seen playing Parcheesi, an Indian game resembling Trouble TM by Milton Bradley.
- How could SpongeBob have known that the brochure was the prize instead of the cruise it listed?
- It is possible Mr. Krabs told SpongeBob on the way to jail to visit Squidward.
- It is also possible that Squidward was simply delusive.
- It's also possible that SpongeBob just wanted the brochure without even knowing what the prize actually was (he ordered a giant screen television for the box!)
- Wat Zit Tooya's Driver's License
- Address: 150 Shell Street Sex: M Hair: N/A (even though he has some gray hair) Eyes: Black HT: 0.07 WT: 5 oz
- Squidward walked out of Mr. Krabs' office but after he's daydreaming he opened the door.
- Squidward may think What Zit Tooya says "What's it to ya?" when asking his name.
- In the following episode, New Digs, Sqiudward is not in jail. Squidward could have just payed bail but Mr Krab barely pays him so it must be that what zit tooya must have dropped charges (which is also very unlikely due to the fact he is mean)
- Goof: When Squidward was running from the policeman and What Zit Tooya, he climbed up the building from the right. When Squidward was about to look into the wallet, the policeman and Tooya suddenly appeared on the left. Since the ladder was on the right, they should've appeared behind Squidward.
- Also after Squidward learned the name of What Zit Tooya, they were still on top of the building. However, when the policeman knocked Squidward down, they were suddenly on the ground.
APM Music Identification
- SpongeBob theme - Title card.
- The Tip Top Polka/Cliff Polka - Mr. Krabs laughs in his office.
- Holiday Dream - "A tropical getaway?!"
- Comic Walk - "This is gonna be so easy."
- Steel Licks - Squidward runs out of breath.
- Tympup A - "You ruined my food with your sweat, you nitwit!"
- Keel Row - "But I'll just say that you and SpongeBob are neck and neck."
- Blood In The Gutter - The police officer arrests Squidward.
- Tympup A / ? - "Mr. What Zit Tooya?"