|Season 9, Episode 184a|
|Air date||March 16, 2013|
|Written by|| Luke Brookshier|
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Plankton's Cellmates
- Nat Peterson
- Dennis (two cameos)
The episode opens with the Narrator explaining the Bikini Bottom Jail mainly it's newest member Plankton. The warden lets out all of the prisoners out including Plankton. Plankton hears SpongeBob calling out to him. Plankton wants to know what is SpongeBob doing there and SpongeBob says that Mr. Krabs told him to watch over Plankton. Plankton doesn't like the idea but the prison warden tells him to quiet down. The scene changes over to a room where Karen is about to send over a cake to SpongeBob which is for Plankton. Plankton asks if Karen had put the file in the cake but Karen just laughs. Plankton attempts to jump over the glass but SpongeBob grabs him.
In the cafeteria, Plankton attempts to eat his food but a purple cellmate eats some of his food. Another green cellmate drinks Plankton's milk and then Plankton gets eaten by a Light Blue Cellmate. Plankton yells out that he is the most evil genius and yells out his name. The Purple Cellmate, thinking the Light Blue Cellmate is talking, doesn't believe him saying he and the others are fans of Plankton. Plankton calls out his name again and then the Purple Cellmate punches the Light Blue Cellmate in the stomach which causes Plankton to fly out and crash into the wall. The Purple and Green Cellmates start to beat up the Light Blue Cellmate until Plankton breaks it up. Plankton introduces himself to the Cellmates and the Cellmates say how they are going to do everything that Plankton says. Plankton gets excited saying how easily he could get the Krabby Patty Secret Formula.
Outside, Plankton is explaining to his Cellmates how to bust out of Bikini Bottom Jail. The Cellmates have ideas but Plankton tells them they need better ideas. The Whale Cellmate says they could break out only if they had chum and the other Cellmates agree. Plankton is a bit surprised with the Cellmates saying how chum is great with crimes. Plankton askes if chum is great for eating but the Cellmates doesn't think so. Plankton then agrees to make chum for the Cellmates and they all cheer. Inside of Plankton's jail cell, Plankton and his Cellmates are creating chum using different kinds of items. They successfully make the chum and SpongeBob overhears them and runs to the Krusty Krab to warn Mr. Krabs. At the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that Plankton is planning to break into the Krusty Krab with his Cellmates. Mr. Krabs insures SpongeBob that he will handle the problem.
Back at Bikini Bottom Jail, a Prison Warden is talking to two of Plankton's Cellmates saying why they are out of their cells. The Purple Cellmate says that the Green Cellmate said the napkin smells like kelp berries. The Prison Warden smells the napkin and falls down knocked out. The Purple and Green Cellmates bring the Prison Warden inside while Plankton arms himself with chum and a bomb. The Whale Cellmate then lanches Plankton to the other side of the prison and Plankton plants the bomb on the wall. Plankton gets spotted but the bomb goes off and a giant hole in the wall is created. All of the Prison Wardens then start filling up the wall making it impossible for Plankton to get though. However, they get stuck and Plankton uses the opportunity to lead all of his Cellmates out through the front door. At the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob notices Plankton and all of his Cellmates preparing to invaded the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs says that they are ready for them while Plankton yells out to his Cellmates to bring him the formula. Plankton's Cellmates begin breaking down the door using the Whale Cellmate as a battering ram and they successfully break in. The Whale Prisoner then opens the safe with Mr. Krabs urging Plankton not to get it but Plankton doesn't listen. As Plankton heads toward the "formula," the curtain rises and the entire Bikini Bottom Police Force emerge from it. Mr. Krabs revealed that he knew of Plankton's attempted break in and had enough time to hide the entire Police Force in his safe. The Police Force then take Plankton and the rest of his Cellmates back to jail. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are happy but then the entire Krusty Krab breaks down but Mr. Krabs still replies "I'm a winner."
- This is the third time Plankton is in jail. The first was in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and the second was in Krabby Road.
- Plankton's prisoner number is #655321.
- When Spongebob screams at Mr. Krabs, he makes a scream that sounds like a Wilhelm Scream, a famous sound effect used in the Star Wars movies.
- Error: Early in the episode when Dennis emerged from his cell, he was tall. After he and some other prisoners help break into the Krusty Krab, Dennis was much shorter.
- One of Plankton's jail partners is a whale that looks like Pearl.
- Plankton was not afraid of the whale in this episode, but he was afraid of Pearl in One Coarse Meal. He might have not been afraid since this whale was working for him, or maybe he overcame his fear.
- It is unknown the exact reason why Plankton is in jail, though it could possibly be due to attempting to steal the Krabby Patty formula.
- The recipe for chum in this episode is different than that revealed in the episode, Spongicus. This could be due to Plankton altering the formula to make chum more edible.
- It is revealed that chum is used to commit crimes throughout Bikini Bottom.
- This is the third time the front door of the Krusty Krab is boarded up or blocked. The first was Born to Be Wild and the second time being Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!.
- This is one of few episodes where SpongeBob calls Plankton by his first name "Sheldon."
- A prisoner used chum to look like Squidward.
- Running Gag: Plankton getting poked by a police baton.
- Plankton using a toilet in jail to make chum is similar to how Mojo Jojo created the Rowdyruff Boys from "The Powerpuff Girls" series.
APM Music Identification
- The Tip Top Polka/Cliff Polka - Mr. Krabs paints his dollar.