Krusty Krushers is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season six . In this episode, Mr. Krabs wants to manage SpongeBob and Patrick as a tag team wrestling duo to win $1,000,000.
Krusty Krushers is an episode in which a wresling tournament is being held in Bikini Bottom, the prize being a millon dollars or a trip to wrestling camp. Mr. Krabs, being his money-grubbing self, wants the money, but doesn't want to wrestle, so he gets SpongeBob and Patrick to wrestle for him. He decides their name to be the "Krusty Krushers". SpongeBob and Patrick are getting almost killed in every which way by their opponents, two huge fish known as the undefeated world heavyweight champions, but end up winning when Patrick uses his "Iron Buns" to kill the champions. Mr. Krabs is excited, thinking the money is his, only to find, to his dismay, SpongeBob and Patrick choose to go to the wrestling camp instead. As the man takes away the $1,000,000 from Mr. Krabs then gives them to Plankton, he turns into pieces as SpongeBob places the wrestling camp hat on him.
Cast and Characters
- Perch Perkins
- Eugene H. Krabs
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Short Order Boy (debut)
- Patrick Star
- Pink Patty (debut)
- Reg (cameo)
- Skip (debut)
- Wrestling crowd
- Tina Fran
- Henry-Bart (cameo)
- Vera Fishbowl (cameo)
- Evelyn Annette
- Two Medical Crew's
- Nat Peterson (cameo)
- Abigail Marge
- Billy (lime fish)
- Jim (wrestler) (debut)
- Purple wrestler (debut)
When Patrick was showing off his metal bottom to SpongeBob, his bandanna disappears suddenly, and returns after Patrick gets up, however they once again disappear when Patrick and Spongebob tell the microphone guy that they are there to fake wrestle.
- These two episodes are rated TV-Y7
- The two wrestlers is look like the Brothers of Destruction "Undertaker and Kane" This two is a real wrestler in the Friday night smackdown series.
- The two giant wrestlers reappear in SpongeBob's Last Stand and Hello Bikini Bottom.
- Many of the people waiting in line to fight the champions were first seen in "No Weenies Allowed".
- The Krusty Krushers are a parody of the KFC yogurt, KFC Krushers.
- This is the first episode with the “My Leg!” gag in the Post Movie era (2005–present), and since No Free Rides.
- An "Iron butt" was also seen in "I Had an Accident".
- Reg appears once again.
- This episode may take place after Night Light since SpongeBob convinced Patrick to be afraid of the dark.
- In German this episode is called "Die krossen knochenbrecher", which means "The Krusty Bonebreakers"
- This is the second time SpongeBob and Patrick are in a wrestling match,the first being The Fry Cook Games
- Patrick mentions that he is afraid of the dark in this episode. This is also seen in "Night Light" and "Toy Store of Doom"
- In The Ultimate SpongeBob SpongeBash, George Lopez said this is his favorite episode.
- MY LEG: The fighters were defeated by two strong wrestlers.
- Krusty Krushers is a parody of Fire Pro Wrestling Returns.
- 54th episode with its name in it.
- The wrestlers are dressed up in this episode like Tarzan Goto and X.
- The title card background for this episode is similar to that of "Welcome to the Chum Bucket," "Skill Crane," "Enemy In-Law," and "The Inmates of Summer," except it's rusted.
- When Patrick gets a papercut he cuts his right arm, but sucks on his left.
- When Patrick and SpongeBob are spinning in the air, SpongeBob is wearing his regular clothes, instead of his wrestling uniform.
- Krusty Krushers is a parody of Chocolate Thunder (which is in Wipeout Canada where an arm wrestler appears and places fifth).
- In some scenes Patrick's bandanna is gone, but in the next scene it's back.
- This episode has similarities to the Ren and Stimpy episode "Mad Dog Hoek". They are similar in that when SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs he thinks the wrestlers want to hurt them, it is parodied to Stimpy telling Ren that he things that the Lout brothers want to hurt them, but tells him that they are just pretending to fight. Both of the episodes are like the same because the 2 episode's wrestling rounds are up to tag teams, and the weak team wins against the big and scary team.
- After you first see Mr. Krabs laugh, his movement is suddenly skipped.
- This is the sixth episode in which, at night. The first was "Scaredy Pants," the second was "Sleepy Time," the third was "Graveyard Shift," the fourth was "The Camping Episode," and the fifth was "The Krusty Plate."
- Two wrestlers are easily injured (they are vertebrates), but both SpongeBob and Patrick are not, because both are invertebrates.
- The Royal Rumble is in fact a real wrestling event produced by the WWE. However there are 30 wrestlers with one coming out every 90 seconds, the wrestlers must wear their opponent down and throw them over the top rope of the ring and both feet must touch the floor. The last one standing gets the #1 contender spot to face either the current World Heavyweight Champion or the Current WWE Champion at WrestleMania (another WWE Pay Per View event).
- WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler uses the Sleeper Hold as a signature move.
- This is the second time SpongeBob and Patrick are involved in wrestling and Mr. Krabs acts like the manager. The first was in The Fry Cook Games.
- Funny, SpongeBob and Patrick's opponents are way more musclar than they are but in The Fry Cook Games, SpongeBob and Patrick are musclar themselves.