Time cards shown
- 10 Seconds Later
Patrick develops the Krabby Patty withdrawal, so he goes to the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs is eager to have a customer, and asks Patrick if he could pay for the Krabby Patty. Patrick says he could and proceeds to eat 50 Krabby Patties. When Mr. Krabs presents Patrick with the bill, the starfish realizes he doesn't have any money, so Mr. Krabs puts him to work. However, Patrick messes up, even the smallest jobs, so Mr. Krabs places him in a room with a large trash compactor. Patrick places full trash bags into the machine, an easy job that the starfish handles well, until SpongeBob walks in to bumble check on him. SpongeBob is carrying a bag of money that Mr. Krabs wants him to put in the safe. When Patrick finishes the job of getting rid of the garbage, he notices the bag over SpongeBob's shoulder, and immediately thinks he forgot one. He takes the sack, and despite SpongeBob's loud protests, places it on the shredder. Since it's full of coins, the shredder can't slice the bag up, so Patrick flips the power switch up and down, causing the compactor to expand just as Mr. Krabs walks in. Suddenly, the compactor and the Krusty Krab explode, and the sack of money, which was launched into the air, lands in the compactor, where it is shredded. As bits of paper money fall like snow, Patrick asks Mr. Krabs if he can eat again, but Mr. Krabs isn't smiling and the episode ends. It's possible afterwards if Mr. Krabs will ban Patrick from eating at the Krusty Krab ever again.
- This is one of the very few episodes that includes Krusty Krab for the main background, but Squidwarddoesn't appear.
- Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to put the bag of money into his safe but he goes into the room where Patrick is putting the bags in even though SpongeBob passed the safe in the office where he started.
- When Mr. Krabs catches Patrick eating the hand soap, one of Patrick's eyebrows are missing for a small moment.
- Patrick says "It doesn't taste good as it smells" when he eats the soap, however in the episode. Although started in "Battle in Bikini Bottom" Patrick grows a nose before he chases Spongbob when he picks his nose.
- When Patrick is throwing down the trash bags the trash compactor switch cannot be seen.
- 39th time Squidward doesn't appear.
- When SpongeBob pulls the trash compactor switch and he and Patrick watch the trash go down it looks like an endless hole but when the back of Patrick is shown the hole million dollars $ that shreds the trash can be seen his now.
- The sculpture Patrick makes resembles Titan arum.
- SpongeBob says that Patrick needs a Krabby Patty or he will whine about it for the next three and a half minutes, which is about the amount of time remaining in the episode by that point which is considered as a fourth wall break.
- This is the last time there have been three episodes together. After this, there are no more episodes without break in between.
- It would be almost impossible for anyone to stack ice that steeply when it appears that the bottom ice is thrown at random.
- If Patrick doesn't have any money, how can he afford a home? In The Card his home is under land estate despite Patrick claiming he built the rock in Home Sweet Pineapple and in Dunces & Dragons, he said, "I think I left the water running at home!". Patrick also would have to pay for the electricity of his TV and lamps. Patrick also wouldn't be able to afford to food despite in several episodes he is shown to enjoy eating.
- Patrick may be on welfare if he doesn't work and can still afford all of that. Welfare is money given to people who have a disability and/or are unable to work.
- In real life a trash compactor would squeeze the trash instead of shredding it as seen in this episode.
- In real life ice wouldn't survive very long in salt water, especially in the tropical setting of Bikini Bottom it also wouldn't just sit there it would float to the surface.
- This is a second time Patrick eats so much without paying. First is in "Rule of Dumb"
APM Music Identification
- Hawaiian Train - Title card
- The Drunken Sailor (b) - Patrick hungrily stomps through the Krusty Krab.
- The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Mr. Krabs gives Patrick the bill.
- Drama Link D - "Non-paying customer!"
- Drama Link G - The alarm blares while the whole place is put on lock down.
- Dramatic Impact 3 - "What in blazes did you do?!?"
- 1st Achterhoek Dance - "Here, boy. Take this sack of loot and put it in me safe."