Notice: this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia
|Uh-oh! It looks like this article is Stolen!|
this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Rock Bottomites
- Nat Peterson
- Purple angler fish (debut)
- Purple gulper fish (debut)
- Rock Bottom clerk fish (debut)
- Red man fish (debut)
- Sawfish (debut)
- Angler fish (debut)
- Green sea toad (debut)
- Deep green feeler fish (debut)
- Spiky purple fish (debut)
- Orange viperfish (debut)
- Yellow fish (debut)
- Giant anglerfish (debut)
- Green soil (debut)
- Three baby fish (debut)
- Sea urchins
- Grandpa SquarePants (mentioned and depicted by SpongeBob)
- Gary the Snail (mentioned)
SpongeBob and Patrick board a bus to get home fromGlove World, a glove-themed amusement park. They have apparently gotten on the wrong bus and head off a large cliff. The cliff leads to a sort of aphotic zone called Rock Bottom, inhabited by anglerfish-like creatures. Patrick gets on a bus home but accidentally leaves SpongeBob behind. After several unsuccessful attempts to get on the bus, he heads to the bus station and gets in a very long line. By the time he gets to the front, he finds out that the last bus to leave for the night is already gone, and he's stuck there until morning. He gets scared by a raspberry sound coming from nowhere, and he dashes back to the cliff. The raspberry sound's maker reveals himself to be a friendly-looking anglerfish creature, who has SpongeBob's balloon from Glove World. The creature blows up the balloon, ties it to SpongeBob's wrist, and allows him to float up the cliff and back to Bikini Bottom. Patrick is then shown going back to Rock Bottom for SpongeBob, thinking he is still there.
- Moon Walk - Title card, SpongeBob and Patrick end up in Rock Bottom
- Cierre Bob Esponja - SpongeBob searches his pockets for money.
- On Fire - The bus drives into Rock Bottom.
- Mavericks- SpongeBob chases the bus.
- Hawaiian Link B - "I better go wait for the next one."
- Vibe Link B - "Shoe's untied."
- Hawaiian Link A - The wind begins to blow.
- Kamakani B - SpongeBob loses his balloon and misses another bus.
- SpongeBob Theme- The angler fish steals SpongeBob's balloon
- Seaweed- Spongebob sees a vending machine.
- Dramatic Cue D - Hey! That was mine!
- Deadline - "Tartar sauce!" / "Fishpaste!"
- Hawaiian Cocktail - "Okay, 329."
- On the Beach - SpongeBob waits and waits and waits and waits.
- Menace From The Deep- SpongeBob is in the bus station all by himelf.
- Royal Hawaiian Hula - SpongeBob sees the angler fish again.
- Honolulu March - SpongeBob floats back home.
- The title card is similar to that of "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost." except it is recolored and backward.