|Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy|
|Season 7, Episode 129a|
|Air date||July 19, 2009|
|Written by||Casey Alexander|
Stuck in the Wringer
The Inside Job
Unknown (probably after Survival of the Idiots)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sandy Cheeks
- Mr. Krabs
- Larry the Lobster
- Squidward Tentacles (3 cameos)
- Harold (2 cameos)
- Sally (2 cameos)
- Sadie (2 cameos)
In the kitchen of the Krusty Krab, Plankton hides in a sesame seed of a bun, attempting once again to steal the secret formula. SpongeBob takes the bun Plankton was hiding in, and made a Krabby Patty w/ it, which he delivers to Sandy. Sandy partly unzips her suit and slips the patty into it. Plankton jumps out of the sesame seed just before Sandy takes a bite. Then he faints because there is no water in Sandy's suit.
Later, Sandy returns to the Treedome. She goes into her bathroom, where she takes off her spacesuit and glass helmet (w/ unconscious Plankton inside). Then, she gets in the shower, turns it on, and literally rips off her fur pelt and bikini. Sandy is almost completely bald and pink, and is wearing a bra and panties in a shower. She picks up her fur coat, sniffs it, and hangs it on a hook. She resumes her shower, even though she is still
wearing her bra & panties. Drops of water from the shower in her helmet, thereby reviving Plankton. Then Plankton notices Sandy's pelt, hanging on the hook. He takes the pelt, locks Sandy in her bathroom, and brings Sandy's pelt to the Chum Bucket. He motorizes the pelt and moves it to the Krusty Krab pretending to be Sandy. SpongeBob is happy to see "Sandy" again, but notices that "she's" not wearing her space suit and helmet. "Sandy" replies "I can breathe underwater now, simple as that." SpongeBob believes "her", of course. Plankton asks SpongeBob for Krabby Patty tips or information. After some short tips from SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs walks in through the door at the corner of the kitchen and sets the formula down on a table. Plankton cheers happily in sandy's pelt, because stealing the formula is now much easier. Meanwhile, Sandy finishes her shower. She wraps a towel around her body and walks over to dry her "stinky fur coat." However, her fur is gone. She breaks down the door of the bathroom, fully aware that someone must have stolen it. She then flings the towel off herself, puts a coffee pot on her head in place of her helmet, and runs off to find the culprit. However, the Bikini Bottomites think she is naked, and make fun of her hairless pink skin, calling her a "hairless goat" a "nudist ferret" and a "naked chipmunk". Sandy makes a makeshift skirt out of seaweed to cover her "hind end", but it overheats, gets brittle and shatters when she warms her hairless body by a vent. Meanwhile, at the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob is giving Plankton an irritating lesson where he has to put the bun on the exact spot, but he's always off by a rando m amount like "3.6 millimeters". He gives up, steals the formula, and tries to escape. The real Sandy enters the Krusty Krab and stops him in the nick of time. She then rolls up her fur pelt and puts Plankton in a jar of mustard. Unfortunately, the law catches up w/ her. When they announce they will take the "sicko" away, Sandy thinks that they are trying to arrest Plankton for stealing a Krabby Patty Secret Formula, but the police arrest Sandy for public nudity instead. And in the end, Sandy sighs.
- This is the first, and so far, the only time Sandy gets arrested.
- In Survival of the Idiots Sandy had real fur which was ripped off by SpongeBob and Patrick. She probably bought her pelt to cover her hide until her fur grew back. This, however, has yet to be confirmed.
- Plankton can fit inside a sesame seed in this episode, but in many instances he is the size of an insect and has the capability of carrying Krabby Patties.
- Strangely, Sandy's bathroom had the lock on the outside.
- In this episode Sandy is arrested for public nudity, but Spongebob has been naked in public in Pranks a Lot and All That Glitters, and he wasn't arrested, though its possible the police just weren't around to see him streaking. And Sandy wasn't even fully naked as she was wearing her bikini.
- It is strange that the characters didn't notice Sandy's fur having no eyeballs.
- Sandy often called her pelt her "fur" as if it was her actual fur.
- Sandy had a bellybutton under her fur in this episode, but she didn't in Survival of the Idiots.
- Sandy wasn't any smaller under her fur, even though it was very thick.
- Sandy ripped her pelt to remove it but, seconds later, it was in one piece. Also, her bikini ripped along w/ her pelt but stayed on. Her bikini top also had shoulder straps when she ripped it off.
- While in Sandy Suit Plankton says "don't put your hand on it" this is a sexual refrence
- The name of the episode is an Innuendo
- Sandy wore a bra and panties under her pelt. Her bra resembled her bikini top, except it had shoulder straps and extra padding on the lower cups. Both the bra and panties were the same purple as Sandy's bikini top.
- Throughout the episode, Sandy's bra changed. Sometimes its two cups were joined directly together, sometimes there was a small bridge between them (thus giving Sandy more cleavage).
- When Sandy took a shower she did not remove her bra and her panties. likely because this is a kids show. Usually if a female charicter in a non-satire show is taking a shower the camera will either only show her head and neck.
- In one scene at the park, Sandy's eyelashes disappear.
- Sandy put shampoo on her hairless head and soap on her bra while in the shower as if she were washing her "hair" and breasts.
- When Sandy realizes her fur is gone, she guessed that she left it outside. But she did put it in the bathroom.
- Bikini Bottomites variously refer to Sandy as a "naked chipmunk."
- When Sandy yelled at Harold Reginald, then hid in the bushes, and looked at the town from a hill, her bra appeared smaller.
- The police originally just laughed at Sandy and called her a hairless goat when she had no fur. Later they angrily arrested her because of public nudity. the actual charge is "indecent exposure" something the cops normally would not arrest you for unless your bare butt, private area or in women's case bare breasts were visible.
- Throughout the episode, Sandy's panties and sometimes her bra were covered by various things (steam, soap, a towel, seaweed, garbage cans, a surfboard, bushes, her own hands, arms or legs, a Krusty Krab table) as if they were covering her breasts and her buttocks. TRU-TV Presents World's Dumbest... uses a somewhat similar system when they comically censor somebody w/ something other than blur/pixelization or, if only sailor mouthed, beeping. among things used to censor the morons are smiley faces and variants like a surprised face for a drugged naked guy who runs onto a police car, a toilet, a donkey, a hot dog, several variants of a bar w/ the word "CENSORED" on it, and various other items
- covering sombobys face that way is also sometimes used to hide somebodys identity and give them a pass out of being nationaly humiliated.(ex. people messing with parking meters had their faces censored with a picture of one on World's dumbest)
- SpongeBob specifies that a Krabby Patty must be cooked at the specific temperature of 274 degrees, but in Bummer Vacation SpongeBob said the grill must be at exactly 298 degrees. it’s possible it was changed between episodes
- When Sandy rolled up her pelt, it had no bikini top.
- Sandy was arrested for public nudity, even though she was wearing her bra & panties (which look very similar to her bikini). Also, some of the citizens a not fully dressed or do not wear clothes at all, yet they aren't arrested, criticized or humiliated. There may be some exceptions to the laws as fish are not expected to wear clothes anyway.
- When Sandy first takes off her pelt, she is wearing underwear, but when she steps out, she is not wearing underwear. When she starts taking a shower, she is wearing underwear again.
- Sandy rolled up her pelt when she defeated Plankton, but it was unrolled seconds later.
- The title card uses a similar background as Dying for Pie except it's in pink.
- There was an original title card for this episode (see picture). Reruns have a new title card (see above)
- Impersonating someone is a crime, so Plankton should have gone to jail as well.
- It is possible that, after the episode, Sandy was pardoned and Plankton was convicted for impersonating Sandy and stealing her fur.
- When Sandy pulls the Krabby Patty into her suit through the arm, and then proceeds to eat it, it is physically impossible because the Krabby Patty is on the outside, while her hand is on the inside. The patty would have no way of actually getting into the suit.
- When Sandy lifted her Krabby Patty it should have appeared wet possibly dripping w/ water but it appeared physically fine not even looking bended.
- Though, in cartoons, if the burger was MADE in water, it wouldn't bend in air.
- After stealing Sandy's fur, Plankton ran outside and locked the door w/out showing any sign of dehydration due to lack of water in Sandy's Treedome.
- When Plankton was knocked out in Sandy’s helmet he did not shrivel up and turn realistic looking like SpongeBob does when he runs out of air.
- This is the fifth time someone faints from air.
- In this episode, Sandy can eat Krabby Patties, but in Pressure, she couldn't. She may have added some kind of water version of a space airlock to the suit.
- It is unknown how Sandy didn't see Plankton in her helmet while she was eating her Krabby Patty.
- While in Sandy's pelt, Plankton could have ordered a Krabby Patty to go and sntach the formula.
- When Karen asks Plankton if he's serious about his plan to impersonate Sandy, he replies, "Serious as a shark attack!" This is a pun on "Serious as a heart attack," which of course, means completely serious.
- When Plankton impersonated Sandy, he installed a robotic endoskeleton in the pelt, but when Sandy rolls it up, the endoskeleton is suddenly gone.
- This episode appears almost every day in the Romanian Nickelodeon, paired w/ The Inside Job.
- This is the first time a bra (discluding bikini tops) is shown in SpongeBob.
- This is the first time panties other than bikini bottoms are shown in SpongeBob.
- Running gag: People calling Sandy a naked chipmunk and a hairless goat and a nudist ferret.
- This episode name is a parody of the song “Someone’s in the Kitchen with Dinah.”
- If Plankton did come from the bakery, it was imposible for him to predict the Krusty Krab or buy the selective buns.
- There are more than one Karen in one scene. Although, it may be possible to transfer her data to another computer.
- Plankton locks the door with a bar on the outside, but when Sandy tries to get out, she is pulling the handle, what means that there would be no reason for the bar.
- When Sandy removes her pelt, there is a short scene in which her panties have dissappeared.
- Sandy was likely naked throughout the episode, and her bra and panties were used to censor her.
APM Music Identification
- Cell 501 - "All the way from the bakery. But it'll all be worth it when I finally get my hands on a Krabby Patty!"
- The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - SpongeBob serves a Krabby Patty to Sandy.
- Danger HQ - Plankton gets trapped inside Sandy's suit.
- Dramatic Cue (e) - "No water! Can't breathe!"
- Furtive Footsteps - Sandy takes a shower; Plankton steals Sandy's fur.
- Like Strange - Plankton drags Sandy's fur into the Chum Bucket.
- Frankenstein's Niece A - "Okay, Karen, wish me luck."
- Sneaking About - "Sandy" bumps into Larry, who advises "her" not to eat at the Chum Bucket.
- Harry the Hippo - "Sandy" goes to the Krusty Krab.
- Cocksure Capers - Plankton uses a "Texas Drama" book to imitate Sandy.
- The Gunfighter - Sandy goes into town to find out who stole her fur.
- Whimsical Walk - Everyone laughs at Sandy's hairlessness.
- Primitive Force - "With this much attention, that no-good fur thief will see me coming a mile away."
- Tahitian Drums A - Sandy makes & puts on a seaweed skirt.
- Tympup A - "Hey, look, a hairless goat!"
- Death in the City - "A nudist ferret!"
- Armed Attack - Plankton takes the formula and stuffs it into Sandy's fur.
- Crime Squad - Sandy fights Plankton.