|Yours, Mine and Mine|
|Season 7, Episode 132a|
|Air date||September 11, 2010|
|Written by||Luke Brookshier|
A Pal for Gary
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles (cameo)
- Sandy Cheeks
- Gary the Snail
- Harold (cameo)
- Nat Peterson(cameo)
Patrick is at the Krusty Krab and orders a kid's meal. Since he doesn't have any money, SpongeBob pays for it. He agrees to share it with SpongeBob, but didn't save any of the meal for him. Patrick then wants his money back because his meal didn't come with a toy, again despite the fact that SpongeBob paid for it, not him, but Mr. Krabs sticks some straws and goggly eyes on a Krabby Patty and calls it a Krabby Patty toy, and SpongeBob falls in love and names it "Patty Pal". Patrick then reminds SpongeBob that they are sharing this meal, ignoring that he ate it all himself and takes Patty Pal. It is the end of the day, and Patrick still won't let SpongeBob play with Patty Pal. They both go home, and SpongeBob says that Patrick will be asleep and not get to play with Patty Pal, but Patrick is dancing with Patty Pal all night. SpongeBob wakes up and goes over to get the toy, but Patrick is making excuses to not come out. SpongeBob pretends to walk away, but fails to get Patrick to give him Patty Pal. SpongeBob trys to be diplomatic and suggests that they each get a day with it, Patrick refuses. The times SpongeBob suggests keeps getting shorter until he says that they trade off every second. However even when they do that, Patrick still looks physically pained to part with the toy for even a second. So he takes the toy and runs away. They run into Squidward's house and Sandy's treedome. Sandy tries to help them, but they dry out and run out of her treedome. Then they fight again, they roll onto a bus, a subway, a taxi, into the Krusty Krab. Patrick then eats Patty Pal saying if he can't have it then no one can have it. SpongeBob and Patrick then complain to Mr. Krabs, who stops their argument saying that they should be ashamed for letting a toy get in their way of friendship. After that, he lets them each have a toy, but they have to pay for it. Patrick says he'll pay, but he pulls out SpongeBob's wallet. When SpongeBob says that it's his wallet, Patrick says 'Have you learned nothing about sharing?'
- The working title was "Krabby Fights".
- The episode's title is a parody of a Corduroy episode and the film Yours, Mine, and Ours.
- When SpongeBob is talking to Gary, a few of his holes turn red for a moment.
- One of Patrick's excuses is one he used in Suds.
- This episode did not have closed captions during its initial airings.
- Technically, Spongebob is the true owner of Patty Pal because he was the one who paid for it.
- SpongeBob states that the Krusty Krab's first licensed toy; however, other episodes have shown toys from the Krusty Krab. This might have took place before those two episodes.
- The Krabby Kiddie Meal is a parody of a McDonald's Happy Meal.
- The music that played while Patrick & Patty Pal are dancing was heard during "Squidtastic Voyage".
- This is the 13th time SpongeBob & Patrick have a fight.
- This is the 4th time SpongeBob dries up, and the 3rd time Patrick dries up. The 1st was "Tea at the Treedome" The 2nd was "Squirrel Jokes" for SpongeBob. The 3rd was the The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- This is the 2nd time Patrick steals SpongeBob"s money. The 1st was "Sing a Song of Patrick".
- This is the 4th time Mr. Krabs takes a money bath. The 1st was "Nasty Patty" The 2nd was "The Krusty Sponge" The 3rd was "One Coarse Meal".
- Mr. Krabs scolds the boys for letting a Krabby Patty come between their frienship, but in F.U.N., he told SpongeBob that "no friendship can withstand the allure of a Krabby Patty".
- This is another instance in which Patrick doesn't understand (or care) about the concept of taking turns, as well as his unwillingness to share. A previous instance was in Best Day Ever, when SpongeBob loaned him his new jellyfishing net and Patrick did not let him have a turn.
- Like Best Day Ever, this is another instance where Patrick refuses to share SpongeBob's own property with him. Since Patrick ate the entire kiddie meal, SpongeBob could argueably have been the rightful owner of Patty Pal.
- The title card for this episode is the same for Ripped Pants, Walking Small & the time card "Six Hours Later" in SpongeBob Meets the Strangler.
- Patrick ate the Krusty Krab toy too, this means the Kiddie Meal has 2 Krabby Patties.
- This is the first time we see the Bikini Bottom subway station. The train says "Ballymun" on the front of it. It is in support of the suspended Metro North rail project in Ireland, proposed to run from Swords to Dublin via Ballymun.
- Based on his remark about SpongeBob not learning anything about sharing at the end, Patrick seems to think sharing means SpongeBob paying for everything and Patrick taking everything.
- Spongebob has a deeper voice in this episode.
- First episode to have the song "Honolulu March" since I Had an Accident.
- SpongeBob shows Patrick his milkshake despenser operator's license, which is the subject of a later episode.